Services at Triumphant Life Chiropractic
If it has been a while since you have seen a chiropractor, or if your knowledge only comes second hand, you may not have a complete picture of the various treatment options that are available from your Bloomfield chiropractor. At Triumphant Life Chiropractic in Broomfield, CO, there are many methods that we use to reduce our patients' discomfort and guide them toward better overall health.
Although the word "chiropractic" literally means done by hand, we embrace both manual and instrument-based methods, alongside methods that incorporate both hands and instruments. To effectively serve all our patients, from infants to the elderly, we use many different chiropractic techniques and combine them with nutritional support and massage therapy to help our patients feel their best. Some of the techniques we use include the following.
- Diversified technique uses a combination of different manual techniques.
- Gonstead focuses on precise adjusting, rather than rotary adjusting but is still a manual adjustment.
- Upper Cervical and Toggle Recoil use manual and instrument-assisted thrusts in various intensities in the upper two sections of the cervical spine to address issues that are occurring throughout the body. Toggle Recoil is based on the original Palmer Upper Cervical Method.
- Cox Flexion-Distraction a special table is used with this method, flexing the spine forward. The goal is to improve spinal joint mobility, help with spinal disc herniations, and to help manage other non-disc spinal disorders.
- Activator Methods This instrument-assisted method uses a tool that quickly delivers thrusts to the spine, faster than hands-only methods.
- Extremity Treatment Using chiropractic techniques on areas other than the spine. Conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and plantar fasciitis need treatment outside the spinal column. Many chiropractic methods are helpful when applied to these extremities.
- SOT (Sacro Occipital Technique) is a technique that uses triangle-shaped blocks for the treatment of low back pain.
- Myofascial Release A treatment method that relieves muscle pain through trigger points.
- ArthoStim is a gentle tool for chiropractic adjustments that does not result in popping or cracking.
- CBP (Chiropractic Biophysics) this technique emphasizes posture and its relationship to spinal alignment.
- Webster Technique is a gentle chiropractic technique used almost exclusively for pregnant women.
Nutritional Support for Better Health
One of the basic foundations of good chiropractic care is that the patient is an active participant in his or her own care. This means getting to the root of the problem when necessary. For the best healing, patients need to do their part. That may mean keeping up with their therapy with home exercises and making nutritional changes. At times dietary recommendations or supplements may be suggested by our nutritionist alongside chiropractic care.
Find Local Chiropractic Care Today!
Triumphant Life Chiropractic in Bloomfield is your local chiropractor. Call us today at (303) 464-9282 if you would like to learn more or to schedule an appointment.